Indi-dog Product Review

RJWR

So everything i ordered arrived today. Even though i have an ankle injury i wanted to put the kit on straight away!

The quality of the equipment is exceptional. Everything feels top notch and well crafted.

The bike attachment feels strong as does the lead. It is made of a material which feels like nylon rope, seems very strong. Brass connectors are easy to use and the carabiner is very heavy and exceptional quality.

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1012.JPG

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

Awesome, glad you like the new kit.

Hope it was worth the extra few days wait :up:

• 2 months later...
Hi im intrested in this 2 way lead for my girls were do i go to buy them is there a link ne were

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I THINK they're using the sled dog 2 dog line http://indi-dog.co.uk/Custom-fit/Custom-fit-sled-dog/2-dog-line
Sid has a Facebook page where you can get more info from her direct if u need it
https://www.facebook.com/indidogUK/

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Hi im intrested in this 2 way lead for my girls were do i go to buy them is there a link ne were

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Here’s a link to the indi dog website.

http://www.indi-dog.co.uk/

Members of this forum get a 10% discount. The code I think is indi-husky

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

• 7 months later...

So after 3/4 of a year of very heavy use the belt is still in one piece, apart from the elastic on the side straps. I've switched to lines that have bungees built in so it hasn't been an issue.

I've purchased a large swivel off the internet and connected two lines via the swivel. Works a treat.

1 hour ago, RJWR said:

So after 3/4 of a year of very heavy use the belt is still in one piece, apart from the elastic on the side straps. I've switched to lines that have bungees built in so it hasn't been an issue.

I've purchased a large swivel off the internet and connected two lines via the swivel. Works a treat.

Sid does repairs if you message her 

1 hour ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Sid does repairs if you message her 

no need for a repair as it works fine without the elastic. In fact, i'd probably say it works better with the bungee line rather than the elastic in the belt :)

• 1 year later...

lol only upgrade i would recomend for us guys is swapping out the heavy steel Karabiner for a lightweight Alloy one as the steel one is eye watering if it hits us guys in the crotch area

other than that i love my new belt i just got.

Archived