"Do huskies shed?" L.o.l.

amyf27

Yes. . . . Yes they do. . . . A lot. . . . with a vengence. . . . .deliberately. . . . . passionately. . . . Grrrrrrrrrrrr   :P

Yes. . . . Yes they do. . . . A lot. . . . with a vengence. . . . .deliberately. . . . . passionately. . . . Grrrrrrrrrrrr   [emoji14]

I was getting plates put on my car at the dealership yesterday. I took the front plate bracket out of the trunk and he was installing it. There was husky fur on it and the dogs were only in the new car once, about a week ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I thought mine had finished but apparently not. Ice is tufting all over the place again and even Bear who doesn't normally blow too bad is tufting all over the backs of her ears?!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I thought mine had finished but apparently not. Ice is tufting all over the place again and even Bear who doesn't normally blow too bad is tufting all over the backs of her ears?!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Astro finished shedding ages ago, bit Koda has been horrific! Even been pulling massive tufts from his head!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I pull Tufts every time he goes past he's trying to go round now so I can't lol

I do that with the female she has a longer coat. I'll pluck at her the same lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am doing my two twice a day at the moment - yesterday I concentrated on Lunar as he was in a good mood  -  and got one and a half pedal bin bags full - and he is short-haired - Marley is long haired and five times worse.    However guys we cannot complain  -  we all knew what we were letting ourselves in for  -  and as the saying goes  "no meal is complete without husky fur seasoning"   :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

My husky is well mannered & loves to lay at my feet and follow me from room to room. She never leaves my side. But the shedding is so bad the wife can't take the hair inside. So she has been staying out more ... I really wish there was a solution. Brushing don't fix it. Is there anything I can try?

1 hour ago, Gibbs said:

My husky is well mannered & loves to lay at my feet and follow me from room to room. She never leaves my side. But the shedding is so bad the wife can't take the hair inside. So she has been staying out more ... I really wish there was a solution. Brushing don't fix it. Is there anything I can try?

got a solution put a tent in the yard tell wife to live there...:rofl:

Archived