Found this pic on the internet.

chelseafan

That's very cute.

They are just as social as Huskies. . . just a bit wilder :)

I had 2 F1 generation wolves. Brother and sister. 2 of the most amazing dogs ive owned. Very loving and kind. They lived to 15 years old . Mother was a mix of husky/ arctic wolf.. dad was malamute/ timber wolf. My male was named malaki 160lbs.. my female was named yokiya. 130lbs.. never had problems with them but as I do with Shiloh I spend a lot of time with my dogs. We walk 3-6 miles a day/ night. Most weekends are hiking and looking for streams to play in.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Husky Owners mobile app

I had 2 F1 generation wolves. Brother and sister. 2 of the most amazing dogs ive owned. Very loving and kind. They lived to 15 years old . Mother was a mix of husky/ arctic wolf.. dad was malamute/ timber wolf. My male was named malaki 160lbs.. my female was named yokiya. 130lbs.. never had problems with them but as I do with Shiloh I spend a lot of time with my dogs. We walk 3-6 miles a day/ night. Most weekends are hiking and looking for streams to play in.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Husky Owners mobile app

They sound lovely, can you post some pics? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

Archived