What kind of husky

Myers01234

I just got my husky her name is Bella and she's all black with a lil white in her but she doesn't look like a regular Siberian husky. So I was wanting to know if you could tell me what kind of husky she is. 

Screenshot_2017-06-06-19-14-45.png

This is another pic of her oh and when she barks she howls 

Screenshot_2017-06-06-19-13-31.png

No I didn't get to see the parents the man I got her off of had paid a lot of money for her and then decided he couldnt take care of her so he gave her to me for free so idk what her parents look like 

But I've been looking online of pics just like her and it says a black wolf with a Siberian husky mixed so that's why I was asking do u know what kind of husky she might be 

Welcome to the forum.  

I'm honestly not much good at the guessing the breeds game but maybe GSD or something similar?   It will likely be breeds that are commonly found in your area which will help narrow down some of the more obscure options.

Sorry I cannot help - cannot yet make out if there is anything mixed in her pedigree  -  all I do know is that she is absolutely gorgeous - and you are both very lucky to have found each other.

I would be careful labelling her as a wolf hybrid as they're pretty regulated. I'm not from the states but had a quick look online.  I copied this extract from another website which provides more info than I can give you by myself.....

"Domestic Animals

Some states treat wolf hybrids as domestic animals. As of August 2013, these are Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Some of these states have restrictions on the maximum percentage of wolf an animal may contain to be considered a hybrid, and some assume that an animal that looks like a wolf is a wolf rather than a hybrid. Contact your state wildlife agency to learn the laws that apply to your situation."

Archived