NEW: A more fluid view

Marc

So, some of you have already noticed that the latest topic box is missing at the top of the site (yeah, I've put it back lol). We now however, we now have a better way for you to view! :) 

When looking at the site previously, you had one choice when you first came to the site. This was a list of the last 5 topics that have been responded to, and a list of all the forums you could view below them. For anything else, you are clicking around the site, selecting the activity stream or selecting 'new posts'. What we actually want to do when we visit the site most of the time is to see what is new, within the things we are interested in, right?  Lets be honest, the only time we select a forum is if we want to post a new topic.

Welcome, the new fluid view

At the top of the main page, you will see there is now a selection box.

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 21.48.49.png

This will allow you to switch from the traditional forum view that you are used to seeing, to the new fluid view. The fluid view will show you every topic on the site, in order of the last reply. It essentially gives you a never ending list of topics, in the order that you want to view them in!!!

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 22.01.16.png

As you can see, this is a list of topics in the same kind of view that you used to see at the top of the site. And better yet, it will remember you were there! So if you prefer this view, you can stay on this view, only switching to the forums list as and when you wish to do so.

At the right of the page you will see the list of forums. If there are none selected, then it will show you every topic on the site. If however you wish to see only certain forums, you can simply select them from the list. So here I am viewing only announcements and introductions, as thats what I want to have a look through.

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 22.04.19.png

• 2 months later...

Tech has never been my thing....love the mobile app I dont view on computer
But, I would like to say that you have done an amazing job building this site and a huge thank you [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I'm the same, I only use my cell app.
But absolutely the BEST APP out there over FaceBook or any other app!
You definitely put many long hours in creating this awesome app, and your hard work has truly paid off! The reward is helping all of the pack!
I truly LOVE this app!
*Husky Owners* is the BEST!!!
[emoji252]🤗[emoji191]

~ANGIE

Archived