July Husky of the Month Competition (Husky Camp Edition!)

Jay

The topic for July's Husky of the Month will be....Huskies at Camp!  To enter, post a pic of your husky enjoying Husky Owner's Camp (or if you didn't attend, any camping pic will do).  Entries will be accepted through Sunday, June 25th.  Only one entry per dog, and please include your dog's name to be considered.

We went camping for the long weekend and stayed on a working farm  which has lots of sheep and chickens - she launched out of the back of my Toyota Hilux and chased the chickens as soon as we got there, then snapped her retractable lead and chased sheep up and down the fence line :lol:

Anyway Harlow loves camping!

20170604_072436.jpg

The topic for July's Husky of the Month will be....Huskies at Camp!  To enter, post a pic of your husky enjoying Husky Owner's Camp (or if you didn't attend, any camping pic will do).  Entries will be accepted through Sunday, June 25th.  Only one entry per dog, and please include your dog's name to be considered.

How do l post?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Husky Owners mobile app

bee8035c2273b08d9405e2871393c139.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

How do l post?

Where the quick reply box is , there should be a little arrow , click that then u get more options to upload pics etc :)

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

45 minutes ago, Missylynn said:

How do l post?

Same as you just did but add a picture at left bottom of the reply box is a paper clip click on that and navigate to where your picture is, upload it.

Once it's uploaded click on the + icon on the bottom left of the picture to add it to the post

Darwin and Echo (and Kells) at Aber Falls walk 2016 Husky Camp

(click to make bigger)

Aber_falls_2016.thumb.jpg.5bf4f817495e96647d7097dadb80e432.jpg

Archived