Sign in to follow this  
Marc

Site upgraded

Hi Guys,

The site has been upgraded to a new version. You will see some shiny new bits on there, and will notice some things have changed (menu structure for example). I'm still in the process of going through some changes, so you will see more bits change over the next few hours no doubt.

• Thanks 1

AWESOME 

• Like 1

BTW guys. I'm fully aware I broke the mobile apps. You will need to bear with me on those whilst I get things updated. Not a quick fix unfortunately.

• Confused 1

looks ok so far but i miss the old style  recent threads box we used to have at the top any chance of getting that back

2 hours ago, PaulG said:

looks ok so far but i miss the old style  recent threads box we used to have at the top any chance of getting that back

If you click on the "All Activity" tab just under the main banner, that gives you a page full of the last posts.

or Just under the pictures bar there are two boxes which allow you to be in the traditional "sections" view or "last posts" view

Click on this selector Paul. You can have a full view like that permenantly :) And it will stick on that constantly if you select it.

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 21.48.49.png

2 hours ago, PaulG said:

Will be posting more about new bits on the site once I get a chance

• Like 1

I like the upgrades I have seen so far... done good there Marc...

On 6/3/2017 at 0:53 PM, Marc said:

BTW guys. I'm fully aware I broke the mobile apps. You will need to bear with me on those whilst I get things updated. Not a quick fix unfortunately.

I am assuming the mobile apps still aren't operational?  Just wanted to make sure it's not just me :)

5 hours ago, Jay said:

I am assuming the mobile apps still aren't operational?  Just wanted to make sure it's not just me :)

It's not just you.  its still broke for me too.  

Yeah, it wont be working yet. I'm awaiting a new version.

would it not be possible to put on the app, instead of getting an error message, a message please visit us via our website?...

• Like 1