Greetings from england

Shropslad

Dean and Emma here, first time husky owners with a rescue, although have had a couple crossbreeds with a little husky in them.

Our first week with our 19 month old boy tigger (tigs) and enjoying every bit although reading through the forums seems like we are in for some interesting times!

42498e331bc05cebc3f83ca273c9b5f4.jpg

What a handsome boy!! Great name too - esp if he hops on his back legs like Amy does!!!
You've come to the right place here, everyone is great with advice I'm addicted - to huskies and the forum! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

What a handsome boy!! Great name too - esp if he hops on his back legs like Amy does!!!
You've come to the right place here, everyone is great with advice I'm addicted - to huskies and the forum! [emoji3]

Thank you, he does in fact go up on hind legs when he wants hugs...and his name, at kennels he was "CHASE" but changed as thought calling his name while with other dogs around may give the wrong idea [emoji3]

Already getting some very valuable information from here

Sent from my SM-T550 using Husky Owners mobile app

Ha ha yes, people may het worried if they thought you were giving a 'chase' command!!
Amy hops like a kangaroo when she sees other dogs, we have a julius K9 harness for her which has a handle on the top, it comes in very handy!!! [emoji23]

Archived