I'm getting married!

Alicia Doyle

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats. . . you'll need an honour guard of Huskies leading into and out of the Church. (or registry office) :P

I know right about flipping time [emoji23][emoji85][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better late than never though! If I'd have told you this would happen two years ago you'd have called me a liar [emoji23] how many times did we plot to kidnap him and drive him to the alter? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Better late than never though! If I'd have told you this would happen two years ago you'd have called me a liar [emoji23] how many times did we plot to kidnap him and drive him to the alter? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I know right to be honest I had broken up with him and moved out when he did it so anyone looking to get engaged that's what they need to do [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

and a pic of the ring please xxx

So because I broke up with him and moved out he only bought a cheap ring coz he thought I'd say no so I'm waiting on my proper ring think I'm getting it Saturday

2dedf318b4fce8380cda1d4c3a8445b6.jpgthis is the make do ring

I know right to be honest I had broken up with him and moved out when he did it so anyone looking to get engaged that's what they need to do [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You guys broke up? I had no idea! [emoji50]
Looks like a little time apart may have made him realise how much he really does love you. Xxx

Yea I didn't tell anyone not even. Josh

That must have been hard. ☹️
But onwards and upwards for you all now. [emoji2]
Who's going to do your hair and makeup? That's kinda gonna be hard doing it yourself isn't it? What kind of dress are you thinking of? I'm turning into bridezilla and it's not even my own wedding [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That must have been hard. ☹️
But onwards and upwards for you all now. [emoji2]
Who's going to do your hair and makeup? That's kinda gonna be hard doing it yourself isn't it? What kind of dress are you thinking of? I'm turning into bridezilla and it's not even my own wedding [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Gona get my friend to do my hair she owns a salon gona get someone from inglot to do my make up I just went and picked out the engagement ring it will cost 5000 at the most Alan's cracking up saying his not paying that much I was like fine I'll just buy it myself it's not like you have to pay for the wedding my dads paying for it [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Gona get my friend to do my hair she owns a salon gona get someone from inglot to do my make up I just went and picked out the engagement ring it will cost 5000 at the most Alan's cracking up saying his not paying that much I was like fine I'll just buy it myself it's not like you have to pay for the wedding my dads paying for it [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Sounds like you have a plan in action, well apart from the ring situation, lol. For 5k that's gotta be one beast of a rock! [emoji183]

Sounds like you have a plan in action, well apart from the ring situation, lol. For 5k that's gotta be one beast of a rock! [emoji183]

I've managed to guilt trip him into the 5000 ring and into having the wedding at a 5* hotel that Donald trump himself owns but I felt guilty about the hotel because it's not really his scene he doesn't even like going there for dinner. So I get the 5000 ring and he doesn't have to go to the posh place [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived