Is Demon full husky

TheDemon

Hi and welcome! Did he come with papers? Without papers there's no proof that he is a full husky, it can be hard to tell until they are fully grown and even then it can be difficult!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Handsome boy, papers would prove 100%, some look mixed even when they're not, not all husky's look the same, their masks may be similar but fur, size, and build all vary and then you have the constant questions from passers by asking if he's full husky.

He comes with papers. But in my country everything is possible. Even faking papers. I got in conversation with other husky owner, and he said to me that if he is fully husky he has to had even one of both eyes in blue. He told me that my dog is malamute. I know both of his parents and they are huskys. But I just wanted to know does he look husky to you or malamute. So many people asking me if he's malamute

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Husky Owners mobile app

If someone is telling you that pure huskies only have blue eyes then seriously don't even waste your time listening to them, they've clearly not got a clue about the breed. [emoji85]

If you google images of malamutes and huskies you'll see visible differences, malamutes have bigger heads, different size etc, I can never walk my two without at least 3 people asking questions about what breed are they is the grey a malamute, are they full husky and it goes on and on..... one day I might just answer someone and say that they are guinea pigs!
Try not to let other people give you doubts. Looks full husky to me.

Going by my Husky/Malamute X and other husky's I have seen I would say he has some malamute in him as his paws look bigger than normal. Very similar to my Mowgli.

May be wrong though

Looks like a husky to, best way to know is by weight and size.  Huskies can have multiple eye colors and they don't have to be blue.  Malamutes, on the other hand don't have blue eyes, and if they do its a mix.

Looks like a husky to, best way to know is by weight and size.  Huskies can have multiple eye colors and they don't have to be blue.  Malamutes, on the other hand don't have blue eyes, and if they do its a mix.

Malamutes only have brown eyes from what I've been told and if a Husky has Malamute blood in it will have brown eyes too?

Tsunami has Malamute in, his mom's father was a pure Malamute... I can see it in his looks and temperment now that he's older. I've been lied to and with fake papers of the parents when he was a pup, but it doesn't matter to me if he's 100% Husky! It does have people arguing about what he is and most people are scared of his bigger 'bulkier' size.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

Malamutes only have brown eyes from what I've been told and if a Husky has Malamute blood in it will have brown eyes too?
Tsunami has Malamute in, his mom's father was a pure Malamute... I can see it in his looks and temperment now that he's older. I've been lied to and with fake papers of the parents when he was a pup, but it doesn't matter to me if he's 100% Husky! It does have people arguing about what he is and most people are scared of his bigger 'bulkier' size.

Husky , malamute mixes can still have blue eyes too

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Husky , malamute mixes can still have blue eyes too

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Interesting! Tsunami has brown eyes though... most people are actually recognizing him as a Malamute these days. But he's not very tall, just bulky at over 30kgs and you can see in his build and face the Malamute look more than Husky. He has gigantic paws too, and he's not afraid to use them to slap things around!

I'm having a few doubts about my grey, Luka, he's huge, over 40kg, not overweight at all. Some think he's crossed with a malamute, some think he's crossed with GSD, it doesn't matter to me, I love his nature and he's perfect as he is.
I'm having a DNA test done, not for any reason other than I want to know for sure.
Huskies, malamutes, GSD's they're all gorgeous.

I'm having a few doubts about my grey, Luka, he's huge, over 40kg, not overweight at all. Some think he's crossed with a malamute, some think he's crossed with GSD, it doesn't matter to me, I love his nature and he's perfect as he is.
I'm having a DNA test done, not for any reason other than I want to know for sure.
Huskies, malamutes, GSD's they're all gorgeous.

There's a husky at a husky rescue at the moment who's 10 months old and he's 40 kg!! He looks like a full husky to me though, and he's not even overweight [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Thankyou for that, I haven't seen any as big as Luka before and he's still growing! Good to know he's not on his own, people see him and are abit wary prob due to his size, he's such a softie tho.

He does look like a husky to me. You will probably tell better as he gets older. My husky , Loki is a rescue Dog. He has brown eyes. He isn't a huge dog, and not as fluffy as yours. He is nearly two now. You have a beautiful dog. Hope you have a brush close to hand. They never stop moulting. Lol. 0bfcf69b8f9c442c978012817dc2fffd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived