Husky playing fetch

Sir Shiloh

Shiloh loves to play fetch with balls and other throw toys. I was curious as too how many others do this. I wasn't sure if many huskys play fetch. He learned it playing with my son's golden retriever and now he brings balls in all the time to play:)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Amys not good at fetch, she'll run to get it (sometimes) then either pick it up take 3 steps and drop it, i favour of doing something more interesting or, bring it back and last minute side step me and run off!! Unless its her rope for a game of tug and only then if its what she feels like doing!!!! Other times she'll just stand and look at me as if to say you threw it, you fetch it!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Alpha does it for 5 times then thinks what the heck am I doing this for running is fun but brining it back to the thrown again no not my kind of fun...Bindi well se will take it away dig a hole cover it again and go have a rest...

Darwin will run after a stick if you throw it. . . 

Then get to it sniff it and wander off to pee on the fence. :redface1:

Luka loves doing this, he brings the ball back every time I say 'bring it back,' Cai on the other hand chases after it just so Luka can't get it and when he gets it he teases Luka with it, Cai never brings it back.

Barnaby loves playing fetch! He brings it back every time and sits nice for it to be thrown again! But sometimes I do have to remind him I can't throw the ball until he drops it from his mouth or actually let's me pick it up without arguing lol xx

Shiloh loves to play fetch with balls and other throw toys. I was curious as too how many others do this. I wasn't sure if many huskys play fetch. He learned it playing with my son's golden retriever and now he brings balls in all the time to play:)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Kira plays fetch only in the house with a few of her favorite squeaky chew toys. Outside? Nope lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Archived