3 Month Old Puppy Teething

jnape33

Sounds like they are testing your boundaries.
Hold his muzzle and tell him. No!
It will take a while, as they want to chew anyway. Play with them more. Get that energy out!

Sent from my HTCD100LVW using Husky Owners mobile app

Thanks! But is it normal for pups who are teething to bite humans too? Because when he was 2 months old he doesn't really bite at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Thanks! But is it normal for pups who are teething to bite humans too? Because when he was 2 months old he doesn't really bite at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Mine did and it took till about 5 months for him to stop. I gave him a lot of teething toys took him on many long walks to get his energy out. Mental stimulation wears them down quickly. Spend a lot of time teaching him ( her) new tricks. Huskys love to learn...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Please do not hold muzzle...can start aggression which is the very very last thing you do not want....

turn around and say no and ignore...or start removing him from where he is we use the hall and a command " HALL " and leave him there for a 30 secs repeat all the time when he does is...we now just have to say hall and it stops...

Please do not hold muzzle...can start aggression which is the very very last thing you do not want....

turn around and say no and ignore...or start removing him from where he is we use the hall and a command " HALL " and leave him there for a 30 secs repeat all the time when he does is...we now just have to say hall and it stops...

Mine aren't aggressive at all. Maybe it's how I did it?

1 minute ago, Armagare said:

Mine aren't aggressive at all. Maybe it's how I did it?

did I say that yours are...Only thing I said that it can start it.. 

And there are just must better ways then holding muzzle...

1 minute ago, Armagare said:

Guess I'm the bad guy for holding their snoot for 5seconds....

who says that you are a bad guy....Nobody has said that anywhere...or have we...just advising not to hold muzzle nothing else was said...

Archived