Hey guys! I think Aurora is going to have a big brother to play with . He's like 9 months and I just saw him today outside .

kpcv_

Ok , so this handsome boy was outside on a leash , as you can see . He is super skinny and has lots of fleas . Me and my boyfriend are thinking of buying him from his stupid owner that clearly doesn't even care about him . Here is a picture of him [emoji7]c270121b5fd4a3077d0ed031c61c386f.jpg

K A R I

Bless him , he doesn't look super skinny from that pic but it's a shame about the fleas [emoji20]

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

I noticed he doesn't look too skinny in this picture, but he really is :/ it's a shame people like his owner exist . I love Aurora to death as if she was my own and I'm only 17 years old . Crazy how I take more responsibility then people like him .

K A R I

• 1 month later...

I personaly would not buy him just walk past late one night with a pair of bolt croppers and a lead

I got my white shepherd girl as i was passing  the back yard when the last owner who was stoned and drunk decded it was a good time to beat the living hell out of her. After kicing his back garden gate in i convinced him it was a god idea to give her to me

with the small amount of footage i grabed with phone and the audio recording he was later charged and got 8 years for drugs and weapons charges

I personaly would not buy him just walk past late one night with a pair of bolt croppers and a lead
I got my white shepherd girl as i was passing  the back yard when the last owner who was stoned and drunk decded it was a good time to beat the living hell out of her. After kicing his back garden gate in i convinced him it was a god idea to give her to me
with the small amount of footage i grabed with phone and the audio recording he was later charged and got 8 years for drugs and weapons charges

Only 8 years, should throw away the key!!! [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

9 hours ago, Jo said:

Only 8 years, should throw away the key!!! emoji35.png

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

well after i up  aquired his dog with some demands with my phone still recording vid in my pocket so it cauht sound only. I walked the poor dog to a freinds house hid in thier garden for a few hours. I got my hands bitten taking her muzzle off . on the way from mates to station i bumped into a police officer who went nuts at teh state of teh dog i was leading. showed hem the video and they knew who he was and went looking for him he was charged with

Carrying  ... Class A drugs with intent to suply, Class B drugs with intent to suply, a Concealed weapon, Threats to kill, Cruelty to animals.

Got 8 years for the drugs and knife  and was banned from owning animals for 10 years

The dog tat bit me taking a muzzle off, got sheared to take off the big clumps of matted stinky fur and within a few hours was curled up on the couch with me

Bless her she was probably scared stiff and in pain!! Bet shes very happy now! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

2 hours ago, Jo said:

Bless her she was probably scared stiff and in pain!! Bet shes very happy now! emoji3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

check my early posts I posted a pic of her and my other shep in ne she has teh do I bite or run look as i dont think she ever met another dog

Archived