THANK YOU SID!!!!!

Jo

Just had my 1st walk with indi dog head collar. Sid you are a life ( arm) saver!!!!

Amy trotted along beside me very nicely, no pulling, she did manage to slip it once but she was on hind legs scratching at it with front paws coz we were passing another husky who was equally excited! I did half the walk with it attached and half without but left it on so she can get used it it around her nose!

LOVE it thank you Sid [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

882ac62237ce94ff77339456adc376d1.jpg
And now she pooped!!! [emoji3]

To be honest shes really good at having her harness put on, she seems to associate it with a walk ! with the head collar I let her sniff it and gradually put it on with treats, then took it off and did it again, didnt walk her in it til next day and then only used it half the walk but left it on for other half so she can get used to the feel of it round her snout!
Sorry I cant help more! Good luck with it

To be honest shes really good at having her harness put on, she seems to associate it with a walk ! with the head collar I let her sniff it and gradually put it on with treats, then took it off and did it again, didnt walk her in it til next day and then only used it half the walk but left it on for other half so she can get used to the feel of it round her snout!
Sorry I cant help more! Good luck with it

Thanks Jo it makes getting out for a walk that much longer currently. Something I'll have to persist with but I like the look of the head halter seems to be a winner for lead walking correction

Sent from my SM-G900I using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived