My dog is biting the edges of the walls

So first it was the papers that get thrown out in the trash can , not it's biting the walls and ripping of the papers and eating them . I don't know what to do anymore . She has bones to chew , but I don't know what's causing her to be such a brat . Can it be I spoil her too much? 🤷🏼‍♀️

K A R I

I wonder about chewing with my husky as well. Do you catch her in the act and discipline her?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Husky Owners mobile app

I do catch her in the act and I do discipline her . She just doesn't care

K A R I
Hot sauce used to work on my gsd...all 3 I have now do not do any of that...

So I rub hot sauce on the walls and problem solve ?

K A R I

She is 14 weeks old . I doubt mustard will work . She eats everything she finds . Even if she doesn't like it

K A R I

Sounds like she might be starting to teeth , wet a towel and roll it and put it in the freezer , it will soothe her gums and give her something she can chew on

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 2

I had the same issue with both of mine, the good news is it doesn't last forever but it needs to be stopped now as when they have adult teeth the damage they can do.......
Mine chewed wallpaper by the back door, the bottom of cupboards, all of the back garden plants, mustard worked on the cupboards. The telling sign they're up to no good, if they're not sleeping, is when they're quiet. When I caught them I'd say NO and put them in another room, they hated that. As they were getting older I used distraction, offer something more interesting to do, it could be boredom with them. It can feel as though you're not getting anywhere but be consistent and NEVER shout, they're still learning.
My two will stop when I say no but it's ongoing, but so worth it when they listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 1

lolol that is what happened to us...so therefore we went the hot sauce way

• Like 1