CarPET Pet Hair Remover

21dcfc165956ad7197edcd776a5d30cc.jpg

661cf196a3ded27922f677380a6ea417.jpg

This CarPET hair removal brush is amazing! I always find that the hose on my vacuum doesn't pick up husky hair very well, so I've started using this in my car, on the sofa and on the stairs. definitely recommended!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Rachael_Astro said:

21dcfc165956ad7197edcd776a5d30cc.jpg

661cf196a3ded27922f677380a6ea417.jpg

This CarPET hair removal brush is amazing! I always find that the hose on my vacuum doesn't pick up husky hair very well, so I've started using this in my car, on the sofa and on the stairs. definitely recommended!

and a link to where you got it from ??

pretty please :)

LOL never mind found it on Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CarPet-Pet-Hair-Remover-Pink/dp/B017BF6N3E/ref=ya_od_pd_dx_ch_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B017BF6N3E&pd_rd_r=WS66XCYCE0C84NAFWZMS&pd_rd_w=Vj61J&pd_rd_wg=kCvW8&psc=1&refRID=WS66XCYCE0C84NAFWZMS

• Like 2

I got it from my local pet shop Pups N Pets in Dobshill :) but yes just looked online and Amazon seems to be the place to be to get it!

• Like 1

Didn't you buy a rubber broom a few years back Andy? I take it they weren't any good?

Yeah they're great for laminate and hardwood flooring but the heads are no good for brushing carpets and furniture bristles are too long and floppy for carpets and furniture you need something a bit (ahem) stiffer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 2

5dce8bc1b97f43172c9395ebf5871c20.jpg just treated myself to this and it's better than my Dyson carpets are so clean

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Husky Owners mobile app

This looks awesome! What make is it? My Dyson isn't the best either

I've had a gadget fail today, bought a jet washer and didn't realise you need a hose pipe [emoji23]

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rachael_Astro said:

I've had a gadget fail today, bought a jet washer and didn't realise you need a hose pipe emoji23.png

Yeah ideally you need an exterior tap with a screw on end  to attach a hoselock connector which will allow you to connect a hose to your pressure washer

• Like 1

Yeah ideally you need an exterior tap with a screw on end  to attach a hoselock connector which will allow you to connect a hose to your pressure washer

I have a tap, just no hose as it it was one of Astro's victims as a puppy! I'll go and get a hose, this power washer malarkey is getting expensive!

Lol forgot the hose hi Rachel it's a shark rocket pro true pet hoover best one for picking up the dog hairs

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Husky Owners mobile app

A shark rocket [emoji33] this sounds pretty awesome!

IMG_2835.JPG I think I need to give up trying to keep hair off my carpet especially now she is in full blow out mode[emoji15] I did try out in the garden but It flew around everywhere and I think a some fur may have gone on my neighbours washing like a magnet to fabric [emoji17]

Well I got a CARpet rubber brush / Block to give it a go.

Really good especially on the stair carpet, even when you think it's all hoovered up give it a once over and it pulls up more.

Great piece of kit, highly recommended. :up:

• Like 4

• 4 years later...

I decided not to bother and bought myself a small mat. I don't have to wash it often, but I take it to a dry cleaner if it needs to be cleaned. We had a flood recently. And everything in the house got soaked. So, I'll tell you. It's better to put the outlets higher up, just in case. As you can see, the whole house is soaked. Turned to https://premierfloodrestoration.com.au/, they are in the process of repairing the flood damage. They helped me out a lot, and their services are cheap. But luckily, the flooding was not too bad, and no one was hurt. But it would have been better if they hadn't.