Hi

Ric UAE

Hi all 

Quick intro - Ric(hard), UK born and bred but living in sunny Abu Dhabi. There are many Huskies in the UAE - unfortunately there are also many abandoned Huskies. Locals buy them or import them because they think they're cool (they are) but they have no idea how much work they are, how much attention and exercise they need. They find out the hard way then give up on the idea. 

I adopted Masha - a two year old female - about 2 months ago having researched thoroughly wether or not I have the ability to give her the life she deserves. She was found about 8 months ago in the back yard of an abandoned villa, chained to the wall without shelter, food or water in the heat of summer. Owners had left the country and just left her to die, which she very nearly did. Now she has a super home with me and is loved and adored, she returns that love ten fold I must say. 

Look her up on Instagram - masha_the_husky_uae 

So that's our story :))

Ric. 

IMG_8440.JPG

Archived