Goodbye micha

davidjk

It is with a very heavy heart i come to say goodbye to micha.  micha was 8 years old.  yesterday around midday micha collapsed paralysed down one side a unable to get up and then became unconscious.  we rushed  her to the vets and after 3 hours it was  obvious she would not wake up so we had to have her put to sleep. the vet said it was her brain, but the cause was unknown without further investigation.

Micha was far much more than a pet  she had a real "joie de vivre" (joy for living).  we taught her hide and seek as a puppy and i think it was this that taught her to return and as she was the alpha of our small pack the others returned when off lead. her quirky personality made her an instant hit with everyone  it was impossible to go for a walk without being stopped so people could stroke her, small children would hang off of her neck and she was genuinely happy for the fuss being made of her.  I used to grow carrots just for her to steal from the garden. 

Where ever you are now micha i hope you are happy.

we will always miss you.

some of my favourite pictures of micha

MIcha on her first day home

.1.JPG

Destructive as a puppy

3.JPG

we had the most snow ever the year we got micha

5.JPG

Micha and her best friend Suki

016.JPG

Cats aren't the only ones who like boxes

IMG_0265.JPG

Patient with my daughters when they dressed her up

IMG_0153.PNG

The look of mischief describes her personality perfectly  mostly very well behaved but sometimes a little naughty just to let you know she can misbehave.

IMG_1015_-_Copy.JPG

My Favourite picture of micha 

IMG_0145.JPG

The last picture of micha taken on my daughters birthday,  my daughter had a box of chocolates

last.JPG

It is with a very heavy heart i come to say goodbye to micha.  micha was 8 years old.  yesterday around midday micha collapsed paralysed down one side a unable to get up and then became unconscious.  we rushed  her to the vets and after 3 hours it was  obvious she would not wake up so we had to have her put to sleep. the vet said it was her brain, but the cause was unknown without further investigation.
Micha was far much more than a pet  she had a real "joie de vivre" (joy for living).  we taught her hide and seek as a puppy and i think it was this that taught her to return and as she was the alpha of our small pack the others returned when off lead. her quirky personality made her an instant hit with everyone  it was impossible to go for a walk without being stopped so people could stroke her, small children would hang off of her neck and she was genuinely happy for the fuss being made of her.  I used to grow carrots just for her to steal from the garden. 
Where ever you are now micha i hope you are happy.
we will always miss you.
some of my favourite pictures of micha
MIcha on her first day home
.1.JPG
Destructive as a puppy
3.JPG
we had the most snow ever the year we got micha
5.JPG
Micha and her best friend Suki
016.JPG
Cats aren't the only ones who like boxes
IMG_0265.JPG
Patient with my daughters when they dressed her up
IMG_0153.PNG
The look of mischief describes her personality perfectly  mostly very well behaved but sometimes a little naughty just to let you know she can misbehave.
IMG_1015_-_Copy.JPG
My Favourite picture of micha 
IMG_0145.JPG
The last picture of micha taken on my daughters birthday,  my daughter had a box of chocolates
last.JPG

This is so heartbreaking [emoji17] So sorry to hear abt your loss. No words are enough at times like these. She looked adorable [emoji173] RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

So sorry to read this and i'm sending you love from me and mine, it's heartbreaking when they go before their time - run fast, run free, run far .......

Micha will now be in the company of some fine huskies that have gone before her and join a pack of wonderful and beautiful souls and will be forever remembered by all.

• 3 weeks later...

This has bought tears to my eyes, having lost our previous rescue dog last sept after 8 lovely years I know your heartache, she is now guarding us from the front lawn and pushing up the snowdrops I planted in her memory
You must have many many happy memories of her [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived