Laptop not connecting to internet

Alicia Doyle

• 2 weeks later...

Oh that's unusual. Oh you could try updating your network drivers? I went to Microsoft website for a step by step guide for you. I'll paste it here.......

"Update the network adapter driver

An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause connection problems. If you recently upgraded to Windows 10, it's possible that the current driver was designed for a previous version of Windows. Check to see if an updated driver is available.

In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select Device Manager from the list of results.
In Device Manager, select Network adapters > the network adapter name.
Press and hold (or right-click) the network adapter, and then select Update Driver Software > Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select Close.
After installing the updated driver, select the Start button > Power > Restart if you're asked to restart, and see if that fixes the connection issue."

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived