Sign in to follow this  
Alicia Doyle

Help with quick add

So the same people kept coming up in my quick add so I clicked hide thinking it would bring up new people now the quick add has completely dissapesred and no people are showing up how do I get it back. 

I do not do snapchat...

No idea lol. It would only show you people who are contacts on your phone anyway so if you've hidden the ones you don't like lol then there's probably no more suggestions left to offer you. It might pop up again when you get new contacts on your phone who are not your friends on snapchat already?

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I thought it suggested mutual friends like there was a person that came up but I left it there then it changed to someone else but I hid that person but I wish I added the first person now before my quick add disappeared altogether 

Dunno about linking to facebook as my Snapchat only seems to show me people on my phone which is great but it keeps telling me to add my hypnotherapist which would be really weird! Lol. I've already accidentally added someone on facebook the other week just from scrolling across the auto suggest bit. They messaged me asking how I knew them and I had to reply telling them I didn't have a clue who they were or how I'd done it. Pmsl

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

It doesn't link to fb but suggests friends that your friends with just like Facebook does. Yea it was asking me did I want to add my boss erm nope lol

• Like 1