HOW COMFORTABLE??? LOL

KAISER1976

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you guys have trouble with the fur on the bed where they were sleeping? Are the husky choose the bed to sleep on by themself or you told them to sleep on the bed?

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Husky Owners mobile app

Hi there , no I don't have any problems with fur on the bed , only sometimes if their having their blowout [emoji23] Lol, but not normally. I've never stopped the babies getting on the bed , they have their own bed on the floor next to my bed but sometimes I'll wake up and find Kaiser asleep between my legs , ha ha , Layla doesn't often sleep on my bed now as she prefers to sleep outside but Kaiser still does x

Sent from my SM-T550 using Husky Owners mobile app

50ce9a75f45048a3b86d9980b4c82a6c.jpg

When it's Midday and your awake but the babies are still fast asleep, [emoji23][emoji190][emoji23] Lol, Does anybody else have trouble getting their snow dogs up?? Or are mine just plain lazy , Lol x

When it's Midday and your awake but the babies are still fast asleep, [emoji23][emoji190][emoji23] Lol, Does anybody else have trouble getting their snow dogs up?? Or are mine just plain lazy , Lol x

Mine like to wake us up very early sometimes like 3:30 or 4 am. We feed them a snack and potty time then they go back to sleep[emoji52]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Archived