New owner who needs help.

AbdullaBM

Hello husky owners worldwide, as a new and proud owner of a siberian husky, i have a lot of questions on this fascinating breed.

Firstly, my puppy is 3 months old.

1) how often should i bathe the pup? He lives in a small room with air conditioning and i am planning on spending a lot of time playing with him outdoors.

2) Can these particular breed of dogs swim? I do own a large swimming pool and i'm afraid he might drown ( i can put up fences around the pool)

and most importantly, how can i establish myself as the alpha male?

Thank you guys and if you have any tips feel free to tell me53866fccc6daecdf0945839beca6f1c2.jpg

Welcome to the pack!
Mine get bathed maybe once or twice a year if they need it , I usually just towel rub them down if they get muddy n it will fall off once they're dry
They can swim however with such a young puppy I would definitely fence it off n only let him in there if you can supervise him , if u want him in there that is

I'm not exactly sure what you mean about being alpha? The alpha training theory is very out of date , so long as you give your dog a routine and guidance and lots of praise based training you'll have a very happy dog :)

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived