feeding separately

goingsolo

We decided a while back to feed the boys in different rooms, no fights but a bit of posturing.  Last night iRob decided to try in same room again, Solo obviously disagrees as he picked up a bowl and carried it back to 2nd room and done the same today obviously likes to watch the TV whilst eating lol.

Awww. Bless him!
We did the same with Ice as he was terrible with dog food aggression. Never seen such a young pup so aggressive. We've been having work done on the house and can't feed ice in his usual spot, so h has to be inside. He's fine with Bear now, won't touch her food or bother her but he also won't eat if she's around either. Took almost a full week for him to accept that he's not able to eat in his usual spot. We ended up putting his bowl in the hall by the front door. He still waits by the back door even now in the hopes he can get back to his old spot. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I feed mine separately too

Neither are food hoarders but echo will bully darwin away and have his as well.

So she gets fed in the back room and hoovers her in 30 secs flat

Darwin is fed in the front room and takes a leisurely 15 mins to eat his.

Mine are fed in 'their' own spot in the kitchen. Both know not to cross the 'line' and respect to wait until each have finished. They'll then inspect each other's receptacles & even lick an imaginary scrap. I can leave them to eat alone in the kitchen now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Husky Owners mobile app

Mine are fed in 'their' own spot in the kitchen. Both know not to cross the 'line' and respect to wait until each have finished. They'll then inspect each other's receptacles & even lick an imaginary scrap. I can leave them to eat alone in the kitchen now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Husky Owners mobile app

Niko eats in living room, Kira in kitchen by the table, Sunny in hallway.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bindi, Alpha & Iwan all eat together in the kitchen not next to each other but near and they love to clean each other food bowls and share their water...

Archived