The Things you gotta do

Andy

My neighbours fence is old, flimsy and rotten. The panels had started to come loose and fall apart.

My boy Darwin seeing an opportunity started pulling at the boards.

A couple of weeks ago he was wooing at 05.30am from their back garden.

I coaxed him back in and covered the hole.

However Huskies being huskies once he'd been through, he knew he could get through and 

carried on digging and pulling at the fence.

Although the neighbours admit the fence is in poor repair they are not prepared to do anything about it.

So today I went out spent £60 on panels and did this.

20170104_120128_zps6cub1jir.jpg

it's not pretty but hopefully it'll keep him from escaping via their fence.

They also don't seem worried that their Staffy could've got through into mine :(

Damn thing barks all day long, it just becomes white noise in the end.

Don't know why there's always someone home and it get taken for plenty of walks.

Sigh.

Now we'll see what plans and plots Darwin hatches to try to get through.

I'm sure there will be scaffolding and tunneling equipment involved. :P

Good luck Andy.
A few years back the neighbours were out in their garden and Bear literally put her head through the fence panel in a WWF wrestling head butt style move to make a hole she could peek through. Gave them a fright to see a dogs head poking through the fence and smiling at them. It was our fence though and we were replacing them all that summer anyway. The other neighbours fence though is literally falling to bits. She's old and the last time she got someone in to do it they charged her a few grand (well overpriced) to do one Row of fencing. Maybe 8-10 panels?!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived