Doggy love never seen before

Jennie

Aww that's cute, my cousins staffy is terrified of huskies I wish they could snuggle like this!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

They have never been like this my staffys are really old and prefer to snuggle and sleep next to each other and two huskys sleep together so this is a first i think finally they are all becoming a pack and accepting each other [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Husky Owners mobile app

Looks like a pack of pooped pups.

The look like they had been out for a major walk but they hadnt they were due to go out but they all wanted to sleep lol

They have never been like this my staffys are really old and prefer to snuggle and sleep next to each other and two huskys sleep together so this is a first i think finally they are all becoming a pack and accepting each other [emoji1] [emoji1]

Aww that's good :) Astro hasn't accepted Koda yet but hopefully they will be like this one day!

Aww that's good [emoji4] Astro hasn't accepted Koda yet but hopefully they will be like this one day!

How old is your husky and how long have they been together my older husky has been with us a year and the pup 2 month

0cee7411b74983ec6a5aa37a337e9a64.jpgc2945e67f9bfb93738fc07b07ba38958.jpgthis is how they normally sleep like two different packs but now sleeping together

How old is your husky and how long have they been together my older husky has been with us a year and the pup 2 month

0cee7411b74983ec6a5aa37a337e9a64.jpgc2945e67f9bfb93738fc07b07ba38958.jpgthis is how they normally sleep like two different packs but now sleeping together

Astro's 3 and a half I've had him since he was 8 weeks old, and Koda is 7 months old and I only got him on Boxing Day! it's only been a week, it will take some time :)

Astro's 3 and a half I've had him since he was 8 weeks old, and Koda is 7 months old and I only got him on Boxing Day! it's only been a week, it will take some time [emoji4]

Yeh its great when it happens ecept i think im gonna have to invest in another double bed just for them to sleep on as they all get on my bed and i hardly have any room lol but dont mind in this weather they keep me warm lol

Yeh its great when it happens ecept i think im gonna have to invest in another double bed just for them to sleep on as they all get on my bed and i hardly have any room lol but dont mind in this weather they keep me warm lol

Yeah same! Astro always sleeps between me and my boyfriend so he wasn't happy at first about Koda being on the bed! They seem to have worked things out now, Koda sleeps on the floor

• 5 months later...

Archived