Lazy sitting and mouthy

Puppyormonster

Hello my puppy Luna is just coming up on 10 weeks and she has been sitting "lazy" or kind of sideways on her hind legs? I read about hip problems was just wondering is it a puppy thing? Should I correct her or let it go?

Also not one of my big concerns but thought I would ask, she has been getting mouthy while learning commands especially while being told NO when she gets into something or chewing on floor board(smh) and running away when she has something she shouldn't have, any advice would be MUCH appreciated haha it's not overwhelming just a pain in the butt! 

Both my girls sat like that. Bear still does (Brooke passed away Recently).
Huskies can be pretty mouthy,Ice was a devil! You can try redirecting the behaviour on to something else, turning your back and ignoring them, or a time out if things get too bad. Ice took a few months to get over the worst of it and a couple of years to completely stop it but I suspect that other people may have got on top of it sooner than me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived