I'm going crazy!!

Kitahusky

My husky is in heat and my other American staff (male) is driving me and him self nuts .. I mean omg ... I went away for a week with my husky and thought when we come back it's gonna be all over .. but I timed it wrong .. apparently we left to early [emoji20] so now she is in her prime heat or what you call it and I haven't slept all night because my staff is whining and barking like crazy.. any tips on what I can do? They are already separated and I've split the house in 2 so that they can have some room to walk around ..

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Anywhere your boy or girl can live whilst she's in heat? Then are in season for 4 weeks , I always gave my girl a full month b4 I risked her around my boys again , you can get bitch spray and tablets from pets at home if your in the UK which is supposed to help the scent she gives off

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Yeah the thing is I waited 2 weeks maybe then I moved out to my brothers house for a week and now that I'm back she seems to still be in heat but I've noticed that he's not that into it as yesterday but ofc I will probably wait maybe 2 more weeks before letting them be together unattended .. it's been 3 weeks since she bled first time so hopefully it's over soon

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived