Is this a husky?

Roxana

Where did you get him at first glance he does look like a bit of a mixed breed with the body shape I have two Huskies

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

He's adorable none-the-less though I do like his face :-)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Aww. How old is he/she?

If I'd just seen the first pic I would have guessed just a regular husky pup but looking at the proportions of the structure in the second pic I'm not too sure.
There are people very educated in young pups who can tell straight on sight but I'm not one of those people, lol. I usually spot these things as time goes by and you notice the differences more obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

It is becoming more and more difficult these days to say what exactly the Siberian Husky has become.  i have been around the breed for about 16 years and in that time I have seen a lot of Huskies. In the early days, you could say 'Yes, that is a Siberian Husky'  Unfortunately due to a complete lack of any control over breeding we are at the stage where unless you buy a pup from an accredited breeder who has an ongoing history of producing good quality pure Huskys, then sadly you are going to end up  a poor quality, back yard bred 'Huskyish' dog and all the flaws that  go with it in terms of health. 

I love Huskys and I also love 'Husky Mutts' so its not a criticism of anyone who doesn't own a pure bred Husky, merely an observation of how i see the Husky World now.

Archived