Crazy about mine. Can't say enough [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It's crazy how much they can affect our life's positively [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

This is what I'm looking at right now f37d89e4fe0d81840921eec3636839f5.jpg

This is what I'm looking at right now

Bindi started when we got Alpha...now they howl when they want normally when we arrive in the woods in the back of the van, or when we arrive at the campsite... we do have a command as well which 8 times out of 10 they will start to annoy our neighbours LOLOL

Bindi started when we got Alpha...now they howl when they want normally when we arrive in the woods in the back of the van, or when we arrive at the campsite... we do have a command as well which 8 times out of 10 they will start to annoy our neighbours LOLOL

Haha lucky for me my neighbors are far away from me [emoji23] kita barks a lot and speaks a lot but hasn't howled yet

Just now, Kitahusky said:

Haha lucky for me my neighbors are far away from me emoji23.png kita barks a lot and speaks a lot but hasn't howled yet

I really do not care about mine..they have a dog that barks nearly 24/7...LOLOL

6 minutes ago, Kitahusky said:

Yeah there's a lot of people that gets annoyed about dog barks lol I see it as if they are talking imagine a world where people would get annoyed if you talked

I see it as  boss I want to go out for a wee and a poo and a walk longer then 5 mins....but then hey we are not talking about my neighbours lack of animal passion...

Archived