Site updated again

Marc

Just a quick message to let people know the site has now been upgraded to the latest version of the IPS software we run. If there are any issues, please let us know.

• 3 weeks later...

Did the update break the chat, its telling me as I am posting this message that i must be registered or logged in to use it

if i am able to post i think i am logged in and registered

2 minutes ago, PaulG said:

Did the update break the chat, tell me as I am posting this message that i must be registered or logged in to use it

if i am able to post i think i am logged in and registered

If you mean the chat bar at the bottom ... It is indeed not working for the moment..

46 minutes ago, Marc said:

There is a new one there at the moment. Work in progress though, so bear with me

its ok lol i just found it and was wondering what was going n when it said i had to register or be logged in

had a blond momment as i was posting stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas theme will be next on my list. Just updates the server software to increase performance, which is why we have had a couple of maintenance periods :) Hopefully it should be somewhat faster now.

Archived