New Groups

Marc

Hi All,

Have been thinking about the groups on the site, and been looking to change this for a while, however have only just decided on what to change these to. Some of you will notice that your colouring on the site has changed. The new groups will be set as follows:

Administrators - We people who run the forum overall. 
Super Moderators - Assist admin in the over all running of the site, key decision making and staff management
Moderator - Keep the site running, manage members and site content on a day to day basis. Creation of new site activities to improve participation etc.
Sponsors - People who not only have donated toward the running of the site, but continue to do so on a monthly basis. Have access to sponsor areas 
Premium - People who have donated toward the site at some point, but not on a continuous basis
Members - General members of the community
Honourary - People who have previously been members of staff on the site. Highlighted to show our appreciation for what they have done on the site over the years we have been running.

•  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

That last one should be orange and for some reason isnt. Need to edit that topic, but it wont let me. I think I need to get hold of someone who ca........ Oh .. wait.... thats me :D 

Archived