Skye

Keeonah

Such a sad day for us. 4 years ago my daughter and I rescued a husky, Skye. I worked with her to try and improve her life with great success. Unfortunately our pack would not accept her. A very dear friend of ours had recently lost his dog and so Skye's new home was found. Skye has had 3 plus very happy years with Lee Rowland (Husky-Gunner) but unfortunately over the last couple of days has suffered a string of very bad fits. She was pts at 5am this morning. Run free over rainbow bridge dear girl. Skye  is the one on the settee.

IMAG0097.jpg

• Like 1

Devastating news. That poor girl had been through so much in her early life, experienced things that no animal should ever have to face. But after all that she'd been through she still had so much love and trust in mankind. She was so happy in Lee's family and a real favourite with all who knew her.

Run free you beautiful baby girl. Taken way too soon.

:runfree:

3529e4dc19c278b32069dd0091fc3ee3.jpg

Taken by bluewolf (Jos) at husky camp 2014.

• Like 2