Annoying people

Moonshine

Bit of a rant.

Has anybody else had people argue saying their husky isnt a pure bred because their eyes arnt blue.?

Ive had this a few times with moonshine having brown eyes, it really annoys the hell outta me even when you explain to them they still dont believe you..

I get it all the time until I point out that Keiko (blue), Sapphire (blue) and Eclipse(Brown) are all from the same litter. They try to argue you try to explain but ............................you can't educate stupid.

Gary.

I let the stupid people continue to believe what they believe, while I align myself with those more astute, even though I am probably more toward the stupid end of the spectrum.

I was told Mya was beautiful and had amazing blue eyes when she was a puppy. Mya is barely 5 months old. :huh: I'm a tad Confuzzled. She is still beautiful with blue eyes. So go figure.

i do agree with you Mark....I think she's part mountain goat and kangaroo. Must be those blue eyes. :rofl:

Never had this conversation but I'd love to educate some! And, for the record, our blue eyed boy is most definitely not breed standard but our brown eyed white girl and honey coloured red boy are both with papers - though the three are rescues. Our other rescue boy (brown eyes) is unknown but was meant to have been used for breeding (been 'done' as soon as he came into rescue)

• 3 months later...

I got my Queenie because the previous owner hated the fact that her blue eyes turned brown as she grow up. And the breeder didn't want to take her back because brown eyes husky is hard to sell. 

She's beautiful in my eyes. And my eyes brown too.

Btw, Quennie is mix duck. Her entire phisic is a husky, but her bark sounds like a quack. :) 

I was told Mya was beautiful and had amazing blue eyes when she was a puppy. Mya is barely 5 months old. default_huh.png I'm a tad Confuzzled. She is still beautiful with blue eyes. So go figure.
i do agree with you Mark....I think she's part mountain goat and kangaroo. Must be those blue eyes. :rofl:

Hahaha!!! Maybe they are all part kangaroo; Sinatra pounces like a cat so she could very well be harboring a family secret from way back as well! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived