My new addition

BlueWolf

I have been working at this sleddog kennel for 2 months now and I've already been starting to make long term plans. One of them is to slowly start building my own team of dogs which I'll be using next year. I will still be working for this kennel, but I will have about 6 dogs who also live here who I own myself. But why wait until next year when you already have the opportunity to get a dog right now??

So without further ado, meet my second dog, Pixel!

IMG_7525.jpg

She's an Alaskan husky, currently 10 weeks old. Born here in this kennel. Both parents are here too.

IMG_7539.jpg

She is very social towards people. Like, really social and cuddly.

IMG_7549.jpg

But the other important aspect of course is whether she'll be a good runner which, based on her dad's and mother's history is looking very promising. But right that doesn't matter, she doesn't need to do anything other than being a pup, learning, growing and and just having fun :) 

IMG_7553.jpg

IMG_7559.jpg

IMG_7565.jpg

IMG_7574.jpg

IMG_7576.jpg

IMG_7584.jpg

IMG_7599.jpg

The next few years are starting to look really exciting..

• Like 7

Happy for you Jos.  She's a great looking dog.  Congratulations and best of luck in growing your team.