Marley would demolish it before I had a chance to zip him up in it  -  yet alone tried to take him out in public  -  he would die of shame.   I have seen two of those strollers though out in the street  -  the man pushing one really got some strange looks - his medium sized dog was really freaked out and you could tell he wanted out  -  the way he was bouncing around you could tell there was nothing wrong with him so I couldn't understand why they had one.

Never seen the sense in them myself   -  but then again I am old as well as old fashioned, - and I know they are big over in the States .......................... but surely the idea of taking a dog for a walk is so that the DOG gets the exercise.

I can see a lot of sense in them however if the dog is injured and exercise must be curtailed for a few weeks.

• 2 months later...

What's the point in having a dog if you are just going to stick it in a pushchair! Rediculas. If the dog is so old it cannot walk, questions have to be raised about its quality of life instead of sticking it in a pushchair

No offence [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even they get too old to walk, or have difficulties to move around, I'd like to take them outside and let them see and smell and give them a good time.

These strollers are one of the ways you can do it.