nice things?

wolfpup

Marley has added the sofa to his redecorating skills   -  it now has a matching arm to my armchair  i.e.  half of it is missing!

Lol. Yeah Bear as ripped apart the sofa at least three times. Five years later and it's still here, held together just about with a lot of heavy duty thread. (I sewed it back up, repeatedly!)

Sent via the power of rubbish tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Emma said:

Lol. Yeah Bear as ripped apart the sofa at least three times. Five years later and it's still here, held together just about with a lot of heavy duty thread. (I sewed it back up, repeatedly!)

Sent via the power of rubbish tapatalk

You were lucky  -  Marley only leaves pieces about 2" square  -  and I am no good at jigsaw puzzles  -  we are just going to live with the suite until he grows up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulG said:

Found you a dog proof couch its made of Steel

csofas27.jpg

Smokey chewed into a steel lock (I think you call it padlock?) when she was a pup, made reall dents into it! I wouldn't dare them to anything or say they cannot destroy something...they might just see it as a challenge!

• Like 1