"House Trained" Husky Changing Her Ways

After 3 1/2 years of proper house training, our younger Siberian has started to leave presents for us.

It started on a carpet in the office, which is located toward the back of the house, one of the exits she would normally use to go outside. We got rid of the carpet all together. 

She will now leave poops for us in the office on the hard wood floor. We have changed nothing of late (that I can think of anyway). Lately this has been happening just about any time we leave for 4-5 hours, or sometimes even at night! (Previously the dogs would stay home for 6-7 hours at times, with never a problem. 

Could this be a health issue? Or could something have spurred her to suddenly start doing this? 

Would appreciate any advice from people who have dealt with something like this before!

They can poop if they are anxious or scared of something ;) maybe she hears something from outside?

As you say nothing has changed, I'm assuming she's being fed the same brand of food and same amount as always? Could the quality of the food perhaps changed? We get here that the ingredients or compound of what percentages make up the kibble vary from time to time and it can upset her tummy ;)

Is she more active than usual? That could make them poop suddenly too... I know when my two run around indoors (as they're not supposed to!) they ask very quickly to be let out for a potty break!

Do you have doggy doors or how does she get outside? Meaning did she usually let herself out or did you take her out? Could something in the yard have changed? Maybe like a stranger or cat or something that was there that can make her not wanna go outside to potty...

They are strange creatures! If a stranger happens to walk over the spots my two go potty outside they will flat out refuse to go there and most of the time make a huge fuss until they find another perfect spot to go ;)