The rat pack

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha ha! Paul watches that show too. He's addicted to stuff like that. [emoji23]

They are certainly getting around and up to tricks!

Ps. Love your curtains! Really pretty. [emoji1360]

Sent via the power of rubbish tapatalk

Ha ha ha! Paul watches that show too. He's addicted to stuff like that. [emoji23]

They are certainly getting around and up to tricks!

Ps. Love your curtains! Really pretty. [emoji1360]

Sent via the power of rubbish tapatalk

Lol thanks they match the wallpaper , my mum gave they too us [emoji14]

Having 7 out all at once is an experience for sure tho I love it! Had all 7 in my hoody the other day lol

Do they all get along or do they fight? I have no clue about them or if you can keep same sex ones or have to have boy/girl...and then I assume you'll end up with lots of baby rats?! Or do they spay/neuter rats as well!

Do they all get along or do they fight? I have no clue about them or if you can keep same sex ones or have to have boy/girl...and then I assume you'll end up with lots of baby rats?! Or do they spay/neuter rats as well!

They play fight we've had no issues with nasty fighting tho which is lucky because we've only had the babies for a month now , you can have males and females together but yeah only if they're fixed or you'd end up with hundreds of babies , they come into season every few days lol , luckily all mine are girls

Just now, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

They play fight we've had no issues with nasty fighting tho which is lucky because we've only had the babies for a month now , you can have males and females together but yeah only if they're fixed or you'd end up with hundreds of babies , they come into season every few days lol , luckily all mine are girls

Wow, thanks for the info! So they could really have about 50 babies per month if unfixed...

• 1 year later...

Aww, all cuddling together...how darn cute!! You know NIX, I'm getting really attached to your Husky RATPACK!!! I know I could never get some bcuz ARMANI & ALINAH just wouldn't put up with it. Yes, they CONTROL ME, and I LET THEM!!
But so addicted to your ratties and so in love with them!! I love every single photo!!
[emoji171][emoji169][emoji179][emoji172]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• 4 weeks later...
So cute, def need a head count before putting them to bed!!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I have a system haha , remi takes herself back to the cage , then it's the 'grey'bies (grey babies) then the twins , then I scoop harley up (ill get a photo of the scoop later lol its so cute) then it's berry last because she's usually on the back of the sofa hiding lol

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

• 1 month later...
They are the GORGEOUS GALS!! I know Santa is going to be good to them bcuz they've been NICE and never naughty!!
[emoji178][emoji252][emoji4][emoji171]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Haha you should see the state if my sofa they're more naughty than anything ;) they're lucky they're cute

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Archived