Another introduction :)

Sorry to everyone on here for not posting up my holiday pictures! Life had been crazy busy, and is only going to get busier because in 6 weeks we will be bringing this little guy home with us!

67ed1e5541614b30ed4eb0e3c547ce32.jpg

We were going to foster a husky before even thinking of getting another pup, but have had a hard time with rescues because we work (even though I pop in every three hours or so)...so we have taken the plunge!

He has no name yet so any suggestions are welcome :)

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Is he kuro❓ From beckie louis freeman❓

He is lol small husky world 😂

Looks like a teddy [emoji3] 

You should see him in person, he is a right little chunk!

Congratulations!   He's really cute! :wub:     

I'm pretty rubbish with names but I'm trying!  lol.   Jet?  As in 'jet black' :shrug:

Thanks, I can't wait to bring him home!

Ooo I like Jet :)

Trying to persuade hubby on 'Milo' or 'Fin' or something a bit more unusual...his suggestion is Keith so I don't think he is taking naming him very seriously!

• Like 2

I like the name Finn too.  It's actually a popular children's name these days too.  There's been quite a few at work called Finn or Finley.

Haven't heard Milo too often though but it does remind me of that CBBC show 'the tweenies', lol.  Still a cool name though!  :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Emma said:

I like the name Finn too.  It's actually a popular children's name these days too.  There's been quite a few at work called Finn or Finley.

Haven't heard Milo too often though but it does remind me of that CBBC show 'the tweenies', lol.  Still a cool name though!  :D

Finley is cute! And you can call him Finn for short...Milo reminds my of the JRTs in the Mask movie ;)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 09robiha said:

f60ff0dc8cf7d0f60c02e5a0310264b8.jpg

Puppy update photo :)

What about: Rocky (like the boxing movies) I would've suggested Hunter but you said H names are banned! (And it might be too close to Harper!)

Storm or Rex are strong names too... Cyrus? Cruz? (Since you already have one Beckham name ;))

• Like 1

Cute! Make sure both parents have their hip and eye certifications!

Have checked, they do and breeder owns 3 brothers from the same lines...no health problems :)

What about: Rocky (like the boxing movies) I would've suggested Hunter but you said H names are banned! (And it might be too close to Harper!)

Storm or Rex are strong names too... Cyrus? Cruz? (Since you already have one Beckham name [emoji6])

Oooo I like Rocky :) Harper is called Harper because it's my step-sons 'girlfriend' at school (he's four!) but everyone thinks its to do with the Beckham's!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, 09robiha said:

Have checked, they do and breeder owns 3 brothers from the same lines...no health problems :)

Oooo I like Rocky :) Harper is called Harper because it's my step-sons 'girlfriend' at school (he's four!) but everyone thinks its to do with the Beckham's!

I think Rocky will suit him...his face reminded me of Sylvester Stallone!

Haha, so they put the name Harper on the map! Personally I don't think its such a great name for a little girl... 

Do you get to visit the pup at least in these 6 looong weeks?

• Like 1

I think Rocky will suit him...his face reminded me of Sylvester Stallone!

Haha, so they put the name Harper on the map! Personally I don't think its such a great name for a little girl... 

Do you get to visit the pup at least in these 6 looong weeks?

Me too, I will ask hubby later if he likes it but I bet he will say no because I would let him call him Lemmy after Motorhead's Lemmy lol. We can visit as much as we like but its an 8 hour round trip :( might try and squeeze in a visit but we are getting lots of pics

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 09robiha said:

Me too, I will ask hubby later if he likes it but I bet he will say no because I would let him call him Lemmy after Motorhead's Lemmy lol. We can visit as much as we like but its an 8 hour round trip :( might try and squeeze in a visit but we are getting lots of pics

8 hours, wow thats a drive! That's too bad you couldn't pop in and see him more often :( but then you'd want to take him home everytime!

Lemmy sounds...well, weird!

What about Lenny then? You can always call him Slash! And get him a tophat & guitar to play :D and hope he doesn't take the name seriously and become a serial killer and slash eveyone up with his teeth...:rofl:

8 hours, wow thats a drive! That's too bad you couldn't pop in and see him more often [emoji20] but then you'd want to take him home everytime!

Lemmy sounds...well, weird!

What about Lenny then? You can always call him Slash! And get him a tophat & guitar to play [emoji3] and hope he doesn't take the name seriously and become a serial killer and slash eveyone up with his teeth...:rofl:

It's because of roadworks :( debating doing one more trip over their with our dogs, but I'm not sure if its better to introduce them at home or not? Haha hubby has said 'no threating names' after my sister in law named her dog Demon and that's what he turned out like! Echo is sticking so far :) having a horrible day at work today, but his little face is making me smile

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 09robiha said:

It's because of roadworks :( debating doing one more trip over their with our dogs, but I'm not sure if its better to introduce them at home or not? Haha hubby has said 'no threating names' after my sister in law named her dog Demon and that's what he turned out like! Echo is sticking so far :) having a horrible day at work today, but his little face is making me smile

Maybe take a toy or blanket with when you visit him and introduce that to Harper & Hento at home, that way they get used to his smell at home in the meantime ;)

Yeah Demon and Diablo usually does not turn out to be lovely cuddle bunnies! Echo is a nice name thats popular with Huskies :)

Hope your day got better!

Maybe take a toy or blanket with when you visit him and introduce that to Harper & Hento at home, that way they get used to his smell at home in the meantime [emoji6]

Yeah Demon and Diablo usually does not turn out to be lovely cuddle bunnies! Echo is a nice name thats popular with Huskies [emoji4]

Hope your day got better!

Hmm good idea, I might make one more trip then and hopefully not get lost in the roadworks this time 😂 i like it I just feel like it's not....special enough, he is such a pretty looking boy I want his name to reflect that. A little, I just wish people would be more direct!

19 hours ago, 09robiha said:

Hmm good idea, I might make one more trip then and hopefully not get lost in the roadworks this time  i like it I just feel like it's not....special enough, he is such a pretty looking boy I want his name to reflect that. A little, I just wish people would be more direct!

I'm sure this little guy will feel special in your home whatever his name is going to be!

Aero, Zeus, Hayden... I'm running out of names to suggest! And I assume Jaws is out of the question?? :P You can always call him George... :D:rofl:

• Like 1