Which level is yours...

At our last house Darwin taught himself how to open the living room windows to get out.

We ended up having to screw them shut.

So I would put him at "Extremely Talented" :D

• Like 1

Oh wow. I've seen photos of lots of huskies jumping onto tables and stuff so I know that it can be perfectly normal to see but mine don't really jump or climb......Apart from onto the sofa or the bed.

Sent via the power of telepathy.

• Like 1

Marley is definitely at 'experienced' level - which for a 6 month old is too dammed good !  There is now only one door in the house he cannot open - only because he hasn't (yet) learned to unlock it, and has been caught more than once eyeing up the neighbouring fence and an old puffe next to the fence  (soon to be on the skip).  We have already had to remove the top covers from the water barrels after finding he could get on them  -  they are situated next to the other neighbouring fence !

• Like 1

Hidden

Tails of the Tundra Sibe rescue used to feature a story of a Sibe who, in pure Siberian husky fashion, blew the competition away. He opened a window on the second story of the house and had himself a walk around on the roof. Then decided to bring up some creature comforts. He dragged all the cushions from the downstairs sofa, up the stairs and out the window. The family came home to their dog and sofa on the roof.

• Like 4