Argh! So excited!

Emma

I ordered a peacock slider lead with brass hard wear and a matching walking belt from Indi-dog and its arrived today.

It looks amazing! Im so pleased with it. :yahoo:

e72446bba74eb23a9f009e1e10b1fa6c.jpg

a7595d998b2cc03871a33bafebe6e18d.jpg

34e27a0f44d3114f75d2edd08841e845.jpg

75633bdb81ccf520dfe3437f6e8214c3.jpg

Sent via the power of telepathy.

• Like 2

It looks quite tough. i hope it's not one of that break at the slightest pressure.

Definitely not. The owner of Indi-dog is a fellow husky owner and member of this site so she knows full well the importance of durability with our breed.

• Like 2

Looks like a nice setup.  Give a road test and let us know.

• Like 1

Looks like a nice setup.  Give a road test and let us know.

Thanks, I will enjoy doing so. [emoji3]. It's basically the same as my husband's one that we got from indi-dog a year or two ago. The difference being his one is bigger and has a different pattern. He also has a police lead instead of a slider lead but essentially the belt itself is identical.

Thank you! Went out for a good walk once it had cooled down enough (was 23C today!). Both owner and big pup are very happy indeed. Well apart from the fact i keep looking at Ice's harness and thinking he needs a new one to match. [emoji15]

• Like 2

I saw it on insta, looks fab!!! Happy for you :D

14 hours ago, SamK said:

It looks quite tough. i hope it's not one of that break at the slightest pressure.

Absolutely not. As Emma said its made by a husky owner, for husky owners.

I've had my walking belt years and have used up to five dogs (four being siberian huskies) on it.

It's held up good! Now the test is to add dog #6, haha but it will handle that too.

• Like 2

Thanks Megan. [emoji3]

Takes me ages to work out what I'm doing on Instagram, only thing I can do easily is like people's pictures. [emoji23]