It's here!

09robiha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow...why so expensive? What's its lifespan?

£18 is not expensive at all , most cost a lot more! Lifetime guarantee too

She replaced the bungee in mine my boy snapped his on his side but she replaced both sides bungee even tho my girls was fine

For the quality you're getting and knowing it's husky tested it's really not expensive at all

It's all hand made and made to measure by sid all on her own

must agree not expenisve at all for quality handmade gear...I love my Ind-Dog stuff...and love it that she can make custom as well..like my special 1 into 2 lead...

Everyone will be happy to know that I was so please with this belt from Sid I have ordered another front leading belt and some new slider leads. I think they will invaluable with the third pup!

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...
Which is the best front leading leash I can buy ? Keesha is about 8 weeks old. A little less maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

At 8 weeks old you don't need any kind of training tool , find out her favorite toy or treat and use that to your advantage at that age they're willing to learn so it'll be easier to train

A regular collar or harness (indi-dog do a fully adjustable one for growing pups and husky owners get 10% off) and lead should be all you need

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived