Tapatalk issue

Marc

It kind of works now. Sometimes I can reply and sometimes I have no option to type a reply such as Rob's latest post in the site sponsors section. Random but at least I can see things now which is good.

Sent via the power of telepathy.

Erm Emma. Hate to ask daft questions here. But if you have no reply box on tapatalk, how did you reply on tapatalk?

It's only on certain topics. Not all of them, just a few.

This is main offender....

Tea time...

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/69864-Tea-time%2E%2E%2E

And this one too...,

Iwan's school pic..

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/69865-Iwan%27s-school-pic%2E%2E

I cannot post a reply on either. Almost like the topics locked. There's just no option to reply to it

Yep, just keeps asking for login saying its wrong.

That's weird. Are your tapatalk log in details different to your forum ones? I can't remember what one I used to sign in to the forum tbh. I'll go check. If you don't see me around you know I have forgotten my password and locked myself out, lol

Edit: and she's back in the room, lol. Yeah it is the forum details that you have to enter. There is an option at the top to sign in automatically with tapatalk though so maybe that will work? I had to enter my password twice to get back in though. Think I probably typed the password incorrectly the first time. I usually do, lol.

1 hour ago, Emma said:

That's weird. Are your tapatalk log in details different to your forum ones? I can't remember what one I used to sign in to the forum tbh. I'll go check. If you don't see me around you know I have forgotten my password and locked myself out, lol

Edit: and she's back in the room, lol. Yeah it is the forum details that you have to enter. There is an option at the top to sign in automatically with tapatalk though so maybe that will work? I had to enter my password twice to get back in though. Think I probably typed the password incorrectly the first time. I usually do, lol.

Ill give it a try though I dont want to open a taptalk account if I can help it.  I can take a server apart and put it back together again blindfolded. Ive been in the IT industry for 16 years yet I cant use taptalk..... LOL might need a seminar for this.

• Like 1