Further Sad News From Lincolnshire

Martian

It is with great sadness that I fnd myself being the purveyor of further sad news from Lincolnshire.

My wife of 34 years, (and fellow Husky carer), passed away earlier this morning so I am currently having to face many potential changes to my current lifestyle.

I am sincerely hoping that I will not have to break up my pack.

I am sure that I am not the first, (and most certainly not the last), person to find themselves not only losing a partner but also having to worry about the other 'family members'.

Apologies for yet another piece of depressing news in what should, otherwise, be a slightly happier place.

Am so sorry to have to read this Martin...our toughts are with you my friend...our condolences Rob & Di and the pack....

if there is anything we can do for you let me know...

So sorry to hear of your sad news Martin.

Thoughts and prayers are with you

Martin, you have my deepest sense of care over your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

My sincerest thanks to you all for your very kind words.

I take solace in the fact that Julie is now free from pain and that her spirit is free to start a new adventure.

I am blessed with the company of my 4 companions otherwise the cottage would now seem empty.

Will be looking for a local 'minder' who will be able to look after the pack whilst I am out dealing with various issues - although I will be very choosy as to whom I will allow to look after them all in my absence.

Take great care everybody.

• Like 1