Iwan pup pics...

robke

Even though Iwan is a rescue dog, he does have a full pedigree with papers so we have started to find out who the breeder is, we emailed her yesterday and she is actually on 8 miles away from us...and she wants to meet us and see Iwan again, so that is happening next monday but she did send us some puppy pics of Mr Iwan the Welsh Springer Husky...and I could not not show you these..

GWW_2144.thumb.JPG.4c44dad0a949425b50ed2

GWW_2143.thumb.JPG.98a2d51587b626c19907e

GWW_2142.thumb.JPG.3a550a48162ffd77e040a

GWW_2141.thumb.JPG.7ad48c9f41c9a5df95ce8 with his mum in the background....

GWW_2140.thumb.JPG.1533780743d2446959e36

and this is the Young man now

10399691_1042323039164222_25666705986912

• Like 6

Think she is thrilled...and that we have contacted her..what she is not so happy about is offcourse that he ended up in the kennels without her knowledge...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, robke said:

Think she is thrilled...and that we have contacted her..what she is not so happy about is offcourse that he ended up in the kennels without her knowledge...

That is very true and it sounds like she is one of the good ones. But at the end of the day I am sure she will be pleased that Iwan ended up with wonderful dog people :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, robke said:

Don't most registered breeders have a contract when you buy their pup that say you have to return it to the breeder when you cannot take care of it anymore? I don't understand why someone would put him in a shelter...unless they couldn't afford to take care of him, but then they couldve looked to rehome him some place good!

At least he's in a good home now and he won't be returned to a shelter! Hope you enjoy your meeting on Monday and take lots of pics to share!

Does she still have his mother? Wouldn't it be awesome for him to see his mommy again after all this time!

• Like 2

yep that we do believe she had in her contract as well...we to this day do not know why he was in the shelter but he is not going back to anybody anywhere LOL he is staying here...

i do not know yet if mum is still with her will find that out on monday...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, stormchaser09 said:

What a stunning puppy. It's lovely that you have some puppy pictures of him - I miss that with mine all being rehomed girls.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks have the same with Bindi and Alpha...

An update, the breeder came to visit us last monday morning, really just to check how Iwan was doing.

She was happy the way he is becoming a husky LOL.. no she really thinks he fitted in with us very well...she did tell us that the previous owner did as the Welsh Husky club Holland if they could rehome him but was told that they can do but if it would not work out within 2 weeks he would have to come back to him to find another owner..this he did not want to do and therefore he placed him in to the kennels..the breeder sure was angry about this all..  so we agreed to meet again sometime in the future, as Iwan's mum and sister still live with her together with 15 other doggies LOL..

so all in all a good visit and everybody and especially Iwan is HAPPY....

• Like 1

Wow, that's good! All worked out nicely for him to find a good home with you guys and his Husky siblings!

I bet he'll enjoy seeing his mom & sister again and would go nuts with 15 other dogs! That would be lots of competition for stick gathering...:rofl:

• Like 1