Puppy issue

I would get her checked by a vet if you have not already. 

My pup was like that when I got her... I brought her in for her shots and it turned out that she was a bit sick and dehydrated. It can happen so quick when they are little. Nymeria needed fluids and had to be put on a special diet for a while.

She is great now and can eat anything (and will) but i still have her on a good food.

• Like 1

We got her 24h age from the person her owner give her to. Now she said that she got at 4 weeks old straight away I knew that was wrong 2nd she is skinny. Can't Contact breeder or other owner... she gets food recommend by the vet at pets at home. But first time we got he she pooped an there with plastic in her wee pop. But no its liquid an see is making Lil noises when she does her poops an i feel cap as I don't know what to do. An do they tend to breath heavy an fast in there sleep?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I have no clue about the breeder at all apart from all his pups go at 4 weeks an that sends off alarms in my here. The girl we get her from said there's load of them around her town. Seems from the same breeder

Sorry 24h ago not (age)

Hidden

Oh, the poor thing. :( Yeah, absolutely no ethical breeder lets their pups go before 8 weeks no matter the reasoning. I would get her to an emergency vet. Puppies can dehydrate and go downhill fast. Be sure they test her for parvo if you don't have a history for her.