The reason I wake up...

1 hour ago, loudlucky said:

Yeah, they're like the alarm...only thing is they go off way before the phone makes a noise! Even on the weekend!

yep that for sure...one day in the weekend tey let me have a few minsmore...

• Like 1

My dogs don't wake me up early, they are very considerate.

Next doors dog though. . . . oy, vey . . . sheesh :(

Heck mine wakes me up at 2 am every once in awhile because she can't find her baby. (Little stuffed puppy) Wont let me go back to sleep unless I let her out of the bedroom to look for it.  Few minutes later comes parading in with a stuffed puppy in her mouth puts it in her bed and goes back to sleep. Yes I spoil my dog and she knows it.

10 hours ago, Awolf401 said:

Heck mine wakes me up at 2 am every once in awhile because she can't find her baby. (Little stuffed puppy) Wont let me go back to sleep unless I let her out of the bedroom to look for it.  Few minutes later comes parading in with a stuffed puppy in her mouth puts it in her bed and goes back to sleep. Yes I spoil my dog and she knows it.

Sounds like my Smokey...if she chucked a toy under the bed or behind something she would wake me up to get it out! And take her toys away before bedtime and there's no sleeping, only whining & howling!