Early Present

SimkasMom

Good evening all! 

Simka barking that wow it sure is c-c-c-cold in Maine right now!  AND we are in for what could be a (human) foot of snow!  The cold weather has really been doing a number on GrizzLees arf-ritis :(  Well, today he and Bluedog had an awesome visit with Rachel and her friend Sherri from school while they dogsat and worked on a project for class. Today was the first time Sherri had met The Grizz and Bluedog, thought she had been warned about their appetite for new nikes.  I think she was kinda intimidated by their size as they greeted her and went right for a taste of her shoes.  She quickly took them off and closed the dog gate on them in the kitchen:

image_zpsyc4bdbme.jpeg

All Grizz and Bluedog could do was just lay there and whine and drool as they eyed her new nikes behind the gate hungrily.  So that was earlier this afternoon. I think because of the weather, the girls are staying the night at Grizz's. Well, I think it is only fair that being a new houseguest, Sherri let Grizz and Bluedog have her delicious nikes. She could consider it an an early Valentine's Day treat!  Help!!!  Lets try to convince her!!!

Simka 

• Like 2

Simka here with an update:  So I guess Sherri was pretty stingy with those nikes the other day :(  Well, her and Rachel are over at Grizz's house today watching him and Bluedog again and working on school stuff.  Well, apparently the sight of those delicious new nikes was way too much for them this morning and as soon as Sherri set foot in the house, Grizz and Bluedog didn't waste any time stealing them right off her feet:

image_zps67tdnqys.jpeg

As soon as they tugged one nike off, they ran off with it and hid to enjoy it and have a good hungry slobbery chew. It won't be much longer until they come back for the other one. Well, all I can say is Happy Valentine's Day to Bluedog and Grizz!!! :)

Simka

• Like 2