Assorted Fashion Jewelry; $5 Each

mydiamond

Hey people. So I've been having sleep problems, and so I decided to buy scented candles to help me fall asleep faster. That's when I came across these "jewelry candles" thing, and... well long story short I ended up with too many on my hands. So if you have the space, consider giving them a new home! :D

1) Rings

rings.thumb.jpg.6f8bda3392b0d58ff0b01985

closeuprings.thumb.jpg.ee27d84d20e22ef75

Circle green stone ring: size 7-7.5. Appraised value: $10. Never been worn.

Blue stone ring: size 6.5. Appraised value: $10. I wore it for a day to see if it has nickel in it (I'm allergic to nickel) and judging by my intact fingers I declare it nickel-free.

Gold crown ring: size 6.5. I didn't get this one from a candle. I bought it from Etsy for $5 but it was too big :( complements the blue stone ring very nicely! The Etsy store description says it has a 14K gold finish, but I don't believe it for one hot second LOL also nickel-free.

Oval green stone ring: size 7-7.5. Appraised value: $10. Never been worn.

Orange stone ring: size 5. Appraised value: $25. Passed the wear-it-for-a-day test.

2) A single bracelet

bracelet.thumb.jpg.761b100a16c2ecba53ffd

closeupbracelet.thumb.jpg.f191e58f1cd91a

Nickel-free chain bracelet measuring 6 inches (15.24 cm) + 1 inch (2.54 cm) extender. Lobster clasp. Three charms: enamel yin-yang, round silver-plated Swarovski Channel emerald stone (birthstone of May; NOT genuine emerald), and heart-shaped four-leaf clover that I got from yet another candle. The bracelet itself is bought off Etsy. It comes with the yin-yang and birthstone charm. Again the issue with this piece is that it's too big for me :(

Thanks for your attention! x

1 minute ago, Mazz said:

Where you been girl? Long time no see.

I was about to write a post about what I've been up to! XD Long story short I have been reading up about Betta fishes a lot, and joined a Betta fish forum not too long ago so I can learn more about my new pet. Plus I only see the dog during summer, so I don't have much to contribute here ._.

12 minutes ago, mydiamond said:

I was about to write a post about what I've been up to! XD Long story short I have been reading up about Betta fishes a lot, and joined a Betta fish forum not too long ago so I can learn more about my new pet. Plus I only see the dog during summer, so I don't have much to contribute here ._.

By "the dog", I assume you mean "Diamond".

Thanks Tina xx I really have a hard time deciding when to fly Dime over. On one hand he's getting older, and life is just entirely easier when he's here. But on the other I'm still moving from apartment to apartment each year (can hardly find one where I can live in for multiple years) and the last thing I want is for him to come to an unprepared home :( BUT! The "fly the dog over" fund is all set now! :D