Love the new Xmas theme...

robke

So how do we get the bulbs replaced?  Call someone?  Maybe Nix can pick some more bulbs up at the store later and install them for us, so we can break them again.  Sounds like a plan don't you thing?

I would like a tree but i think two of my mutts would trash it, the husky would probably try and play with the whole tree thinking its a nice stick, the girl would see the baubles and thing she has hit a jackpot for balls.

22 minutes ago, PaulG said:

I would like a tree but i think two of my mutts would trash it, the husky would probably try and play with the whole tree thinking its a nice stick, the girl would see the baubles and thing she has hit a jackpot for balls.

maybe hang the tree of the celing LOLOL

2 hours ago, robke said:

maybe hang the tree of the celing LOLOL

One of Paul's cousins does an upside down tree every year.  She somehow screws the base into the ceiling and decorates it that way.   Really strange, lol.

11 hours ago, Emma said:

One of Paul's cousins does an upside down tree every year.  She somehow screws the base into the ceiling and decorates it that way.   Really strange, lol.

what dogs does she have